Neon & Co. Treatment Oil (125ml or 50ml)
- Neon & Co. | Professional Haircare
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $15.00 Sale
A water-weight hair oil that gives good hair day after day.
You'd never know this wasn't water because it sure feels like it! But instead of leaving hair damp and frizzy, it goes on dry and smooths out the fuzz. Packed with macadamia oil, which is virtually weightless, this Treatment Oil hydrates, smooths, repairs and adds shine.
- 125ml or NEW Trial size 50ml
- Naturally-derived, sulphate, paraben, cruelty-free
- Suitable for all hair types
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Delivers an intense dose of moisture to the cuticle layer of the hair shaft.
- It's weightless and won't leave hair feeling heavy or greasy.
- Whichever way you use it, your hair will feel bouncier, healthier, and less frizzy, and your texture will improve over time.
- Use this oil as a pre-shampoo treatment to nourish, as a heat protectant, or as a leave-in conditioner.
- It also protects against humidity and UV damage to hair.
Neon & Co. Treatment Oil is lightweight and will give you a good hair day after day. Formulated with the goodness of macadamia oil surprisingly lightweight hydrates the hair scalp, grapeseed oil moisturizes, strengthens, repairs and adds shine, Kakadu plum oil provides UV protection and heat resistance to the hair. It seals split ends for smooth & healthy-looking results. Say “Good Bye” to the greasy oil which is heavy on the head and say “Hola” to this amazing divine smelling water that isn’t water at all.
- Apply small pumps of Neon & Co. Treatment Oil to wet or dry hair, concentrating on mid-lengths to ends and applying the remainder to the roots. Use daily for hair one like Rapunzel.
- For good results, shampoo your hair with our magical “Good hair shampoo” that rinse off your hair thoroughly and clears out all the dirt, leaving behind divine smelling hair.
- Condition your hair with healing “Good Hair Conditioner” which moisturizes your hair & detangles the Knotts, and add shine & strength to the hair.
- Macadamia Oil
- Kakadu plum oil
- Grape seed oil
- Iso Propyl Myristate
- Iso Hexadecane
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate