5 beauty secrets that we have learned from our moms
- Exfoliate your lips with sugar and a damp towel.
This way your lips will always be soft, and you can moisturize them in a better way with your regular cream. (recommended product: Jojoba Sugar Scrub)
- For healthy hair: apply a few drops of macadamia oil from half to ends before washing it.
- Use a warm towel to wash your face and exfoliate.
Cleansing your face will be a much more pleasant moment and you will get a post exfoliation feeling much more relaxing. Always remember to finish the routine with a tonic and a moisturizer to balance your skin. (recommended product: Red Clay Face Mask
- key detox: Drink lots of water, sleep properly and do not smoke.
Hydrating your body and resting are fundamental habits to keep your body healthy. Forget about smoking ... we all know that your skin ages much faster and your teeth will regret it.
- Never go to bed with makeup on
Do not rub the skin of your face or your eyes when you remove makeup or when you put cream on. Remember to ritually clean and moisturize your face before you go to bed. (recommended products: Milky Way Cleanser, Rich Face cream, Vegan Body Wash, Body Oil, Body Lotion)